IT System Support Engineer
- BBBH769006 Oct 30, 2020 Competitive
IT System Support Engineer for a Financial Services client of ours here in Hong Kong who are currently looking at expanding the team.
- Supports end-user on Infra, Network, Cisco Products and IT Security level 1/2 support
- Perform software maintenance support to users and on-site system health check;
- Set up a workstation OR network equipment, scheduling and monitoring computer equipment installation/ office relocation;
- Manage the whole lifecycle of all workplace equipment including procurement, scanning inventory, provisioning and disposal;
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or a related field preferred;
- Minimum at least 3 years of Infra/Network, Helpdesk level 1&2 and security level 1&2 support;
- Hands-on experience in Windows server administration;
- Understanding of TCP/IP, IP addressing and LAN Technology including switching and routing fundamentals;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels.
- Must be fluent in English and Chinese