IT Operations Analyst | Listed Company
- BBBH808484 May 04, 2022 Competitive
A Listed Company is looking for an IT Operations Analyst to join the team, streamlining and automating the major incident response process and technologies
- Streamline and automate the major incident response process and technology
- Continue to identify the opportunity to implementing Automation in Infrastructure and operations through automation metrics target
- Hands on experience on establish process and mechanism for effective monitoring of systems with a view to minimise unplanned system interruption (e.g., Identify leading indicator of system health issue, correlate multiple source of data for analysis) and timely identify system issue (e.g., active monitoring of website for service outage).
- Responsible for regular review and refine systems and services monitoring requirements with consideration of the changes in business needs (e.g., change in business criticality) and lesson learnt from prior incidents.
- Optimize the patching process to efficiently improve the patch compliance level
- Drive internal improvement programs with other relevant teams on identified improvement areas for enhancing system reliability (e.g., reduce repeatable incident, proactive system functionality and performance monitoring, automation repeatable tasks, optimal timing for firmware upgrade).
- Design and implement on IT operation services model by establishing proper governance processes and regular performance review.
- A recognized University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines. Master's degree in a related field is desirable.
- At least 6 years' experience in providing IT infrastructure / operations services.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated expertise in monitoring/alerting technologies like Datadog, PagerDuty, Microsoft SCOM or Splunk is a must
- Competency with Microsoft SCCM and proficiency in scripting of packaged installation of patches, software & configuration changes
- Knowledge of API's & the ability to understand JSON & XML files
- Experience scripting with Regex and PowerShell preferred
- Professional credentials in Agile, DevOps, cloud certifications or relevant disciplines preferred
- Proven track record of problem solving and analytical abilities
- Strong technical capability, vendor management, communication, and relationship management skills
- Proactive, performance driven and results oriented
Consultant | Technology | Contract Recruitment