- Hong Kong SAR
- JN -042023-1930892
- Jul 31, 2023
This start-up arm focussing on the technology sector under a large conglomerate is looking for a high-calibre talent to join as the Head of Operations.
This start-up arm focussing on the technology sector under a large conglomerate is looking for the Head of Operation.
- Establish, maintain, and ensure compliance with internal policies, procedures, and processes, including but not limited to the Governance Manual, and individual functional/operational manuals
- Provide support to different business / investment teams on day-to-day business operations
- Perform the role of central liaison with internal stakeholders across functional supports (e.g. HR, Finance, Legal, Procurement & Supply Chain) to ensure the smooth operations, compliance and proper governance of the Group as well as to facilitate businesses to drive and deliver performance
- Track and monitor financial and business performance, budget and forecast updates for the Company
- Develop and maintain a timely repository of important documentation or knowledge, including manpower records, bank information and signatories, board materials, management reports, executed contracts, policies & procedures
- Degree in Business Administration / Management / Operations Research / Engineering / Science or a related discipline
- A minimum of 12 years' relevant experience preferably gained in technology, mobility or smart city industries, of which 4 years should be at managerial level
- Possession of certificate in process / project management, such as Lean, Six Sigma, PRINCE2® and Scrum Master, is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, ideally with experience in Power Automate, Power BI etc.
- Excellent analytical and stakeholder management skills with ability to influence and engage stakeholders at different levels
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work with a high degree of independence and autonomy
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese