Head of Operation - International Corporate Banking
Hong Kong SAR
- BBBH826113 Aug 23, 2022 Competitive
Business Risk Consultant with International Private Bank under Business Unit. Reporting to both business team and the risk team
- Drive and execte effective operating strategy and policy. Responsible for the supervision and resolution of all operation activities in Hong Kong Branch.
- Work closely with marketing departments to implement business strategies. Ensure all business transactions are executed in accordance with approved credit lines and operating procedures.
- Lead the implementation of new systems, controls and projects related to Operations.
- In charge of operation risks. Ensure the internal controls and practices are effective and consistent with bank policies.
- Develop strategies to ensure the continuity of bank operations under contingent situations. Direct the implementation of disaster recovery to ensure BCP effectiveness.
- Monitor industry changes relating to banking operations. Identify business opportunity and participate in the new product development process.
- Responsible for talent development and succession planning of Operations Department.
- Degree or above in Finance/ Business Management and equivalent
- Over 20 years of experience in major aspects of banking operations. Proven record in managing large scale and complex operations with good knowledge on banking systems and business application
- Strong leadership, analytical, planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Change driver who is dynamic and creative for process re-engineering and work culture in both strategic and executional levels
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills to build relationship in all levels and with different stakeholder departments
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment