A Top Tier Global Investment Bank is hiring an AVP/Senior Asso level candidate to join their Product control team focusing on Equity Derivatives & Corporate Equity
* Ensure all control processes are executed in a timely and effective manner and that these are continually reviewed for opportunities to enhance the control environment
* Maintain oversight over the daily, weekly and monthly net revenue balance sheet reporting processes owned by the team members based in Mumbai
* Analyze, review and report financial information to the Business Unit, Senior Finance Management and other key stakeholders
* Analyze the PNL Attribution, commentary and relate it with the market movement.
* Develop knowledge of technical accounting and disclosure processes.
* Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders including the Equity Derivative Traders, Operations and Other Finance groups (Valuation Controllers, Legal Entity Controllers, Treasury).
* An accounting and/or mathematical background
* Experience dealing with derivatives (Equity, Commodity, Interest Rate or Credit)
* A strong awareness and understanding of controls
* A self-motivated personality and a strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Self-starter with ability to work autonomously, detail-oriented and willing to take ownership and accountability.
* Experience of working effectively with other team members, including those based in a different location