- Hong Kong SAR
- JN -062023-1939276
- Aug 24, 2023
Multiple headcounts for Business Analyst, focus on banking operations project (non-IT). Work on transformation & change project, implement from end to end.
About the company
One of the top tier investment banking with global presence
About the role
Looking for an experienced Banking Operations Business Analyst to join PWM Asia. The Banking Operations Business Analyst will work closely with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors to ensure that business requirements are met and that business processes are optimized. To deliver tactical and strategic technology and process changes. project priorities include retiring ageing platforms, fuelling business growth, delivering efficiency solutions and meeting the demands of regulatory changes.
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets, and monitor project progress for PWM Operations.
- Conduct detailed business analysis and problem solving in support of projects
- Develop business requirements and functional specifications for new or improved systems, processes, or procedures.
- Represent the PWM for participating in governance forums to ensure all troubleshooting is on track
- Work closely with IT and development teams to ensure that business requirements are met and that systems are configured to support business processes.
- Conduct impact assessments and provide recommendations for changes to mitigate risks and optimize business processes.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, vendors, and partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in banking operations or related field. Having project or programme management experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of banking operations processes, procedures, and regulations.
- strong relationships across different departments and excellent communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A good understanding of banking operations and financial products across asset classes is required
- prior knowledge of the Wealth Management business is an advantage
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Hilda Cheng at 3907 3979