Assistant Manager, Costing Engineer (Plastic & Metal) 50k max
- BBBH812241 May 04, 2022 HK$46k -50k pm
Global sourcing company specialized in personal care & cosmetic productions. In light of new business growth with multiple key brands, they are hiring for an Assistant Manager, Costing Engineer to joi
About the company
Global sourcing company specialized in personal care & cosmetic productions. In light of new business growth with multiple key brands, they are hiring for an Assistant Manager, Costing Engineer to join the Product Development team and develop cost structure and run analysis on material pricing to align the global sourcing goals.
- Develop and monitor a comprehensive cost-based system (System, tools and data integration)
- Lead the work process and undertake vendor certification program
- Provide analysis and prepare report on material pricing (Plastic and Metal part)
- Work with cross functional teams to prepare Cost Estimation report (Direct Labour, Manufacturing Overhead, Machines Process and Maintenance)
- Conduct continuous evaluation and support on data collection to implementation
- Diploma or above Industrial Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in plastic/ metal product
- Strong technical and analytical skills in cost calculation within productions and manufacturing
- Experience working in manufacturing sectors is an advantage
- Knowledge in lean manufacturing system and process re-engineering are an advantages
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin is essential
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Kenneth Leung at 3907 3939.
Managing Consultant | Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
+852 3907 3939