Assistant Accountant - Large MNC
Hong Kong SAR
- BBBH824769 Aug 09, 2022 Competitive
Our client is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team. With its strong brand portfolio and footprint across the region, they are currently recruiting the person who is detail-oriented a
About the company
Our client is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team. With its strong brand portfolio and footprint across the region, they are currently recruiting the person who is detail-oriented and well-organised.
- Responsible for full sets of accounts and journal entries for general ledger
- Assist the team in debtor control, including but not limited to debtor credit term and limit review
- Communicate with external auditors for statutory audit
- Handle month-end closing and prepare reconciliation
- Identify inventory discrepancies and hence conduct reconciliation and apply adjustments
- Prepare reports and complete ad-hoc tasks as assigned by senior leadership
- Diploma in Accountancy or above with 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in accounting software is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of both Chinese and English, Korean is a plus
- Experience in working with regional role (APAC) is highly desirable
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Peary Chong at 3907 3942.
Delivery Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+852 3907 3942