Analyst Programmer/ Programmer | Renewable contract
- BBBH767897 Oct 16, 2020 Competitive
A top tier Chinese bank with a strong presence in Hong Kong is now looking for Analyst Programmer/ Programmer under system development division (renewable contract)
A top tier Chinese bank with a strong presence in Hong Kong is now looking for Analyst programmer / Programmer under system development division.
- Produce functional and system specifications and build or enhance Retail Banking system to cope with business needs
- Work with an off-shore development team, preform code review
- Participate in system maintenance, enhancement, development and testing
- Provide UAT Support
- Assist in ad-hoc task as required
- Degree holder with major in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 1-4 years experience in system analysis, application design, system development and implementation
- Experienced in Java
- Knowledge in J2EE, Struts, Spring, Maven, Hibernate, Websphere, DB2 and shell scripting would be an advantage
- Effective communications with all levels of organization and staff
- Good team player, self-motivated and dedicated candidate
- Fresh graduates with strong programming skills would also be considered
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Angela Tam at +852 3907 3945.