A globally renowned Financial services group is looking for an Accountant to join the finance team of one of their subsidiaries
This person will be responsible for the HK entities' Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Financial Reporting duties.
* Responsible for the market data -including accounting, billing, payments and reconciliations with
vendors, accruals, prepayments, and intercompany cost allocations.
* Responsible for broker neutral revenue -including issuing invoices, receipts, managing receivables
and reconciling with brokers/debtors, accruals, and revenue analysis
* Preparing month end journals and financial reporting -including intercompany accounting, fixed
assets ledger, balance sheet reconciliations and preparing Reporting Packs
* Arrange soft dollar payments
* Responsible for Finance and Operational reconciliations
Essential Skills / Experience:
* At least 4 years work experience in similar Finance role in a large or medium size MNC firm.
* Open to candidates from financial markets or even outside of the financial markets
* Strong knowledge of Oracle systems, Broadridge Gloss Accounting & Settlement ledgers or similar
accounting & reconciliation systems
* University degree with major in finance or accounting -solid accounting foundation a must
* Advanced Excel skills -use of pivot tables, excel formulas (vlookup, sumif, etc)
* Good communication skills - fluency in English is required