- Hong Kong Island
- JN -082023-1945532
- Aug 23, 2023
About the company A well-established EMS is looking for a Program Officer. With ongoing project demands, they are currently recruiting for individuals with exposures to facilitate the execution of pro
About the company
A well-established EMS is looking for a Program Officer. With ongoing project demands, they are currently recruiting for individuals with exposures to facilitate the execution of project deliverables within the NPI cycle.
About the role
As a Program Officer, you will be responsible for defining and overseeing project milestones and schedules from NPI to mass production for all ODM projects. Furthermore, foster and maintain relationships with key accounts for all commercial matters (i.e. RFQ and other transactions).
- Execute milestones and schedules from initial NPI to mass production for all ODM projects
- Responsible for acting as a "primary" account holder and maintain regular communication with customers, for instance payment & transactions, order processing, and logistics & shipment scheduling
- Work closely with cross functional department stakeholders for the drafting of documentations, such as costing and budget control, forecasting, and procurement, etc
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher Diploma of any discipline of Engineering
- Minimum 1 year of OEM/ODM program management experience, preferably all of which is obtained within an Electronic Manufacturing Service
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal and communication skillset to drive day to day operation fulfilment
- Candidate with less experiences will be considered for the title of Assistant Program Officer
- Fresh graduates will be considered
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties please feel free to contact Ryan Ng at +852 3907 3942.