PMO / Project Assistant / Project Officer (Bank/Finance)
Hong Kong Island
- BBBH815614 Sep 02, 2022 HK$26k -30k pm
Great exposure in famous local bank. Project management and coordination of banking and IT product, work under PMO Department..
- Act as team member and project coordinator
- Follow and supervise project progress and budget, forecast
- To manage IT and bank financial related systems project implementation/consultation.
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between business units and system vendors in addressing and resolving issues in system development and quality assurance
- University graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 1 years' working experience in system implementation or IT project management, preferably in the banking / finance industry.
- Possess knowledge and experiences in implementing channel related IT solutions, e.g. mobility banking, a plus.
- Sound project management, interpersonal, analytical, presentation and report writing skills.
- A good team player and able to work under pressure and tight schedules.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Delivery Consultant | Technology | Contract Recruitment