IT Infrastructure Analyst
Hong Kong Island
- BBBH786581 Jul 02, 2021 HK$41k -45k pm
One of the listed companies is actively looking for an experience Infrastructure Analyst to join the business. You will be joining the accelerated digital transformation firm.
About the company
One of the listed companies is actively looking for an experience Infrastructure Analyst to join the business.
- Communicate with stakeholder for project requirement from infrastructure point of view
- Manage on-premise infrastructure operations like ActiveDirectory, VMware, Veeam, SAN, SRM…etc.
- Manage cloud footprint like Azure Iaas and PaaS migration and operation
- Vendor management meet deadline
- Perform regular patch cycle and reporting
- Perform regular vulnerability scan and remediation
- Hardware contract review and Inventory management
- Review and plan for infrastructure operation outsourcing
- Assist in preparing budget
- At least more than 5 years of experience supporting infrastructure
- Experience working as part of a global team
- Experience of managing a ticket-based workload
- Experience providing support using documented operating procedures and processes
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Hands-on experience by using:
- Wintel Technologies (Microsoft Windows Operating Systems,IIS,File Systems,DNS / DHCP / DFS)
- Identity & Security (Anti-virus, Domain Controllers, Active Directory, Single Sign-On / ADFS / MFA, Security tools, Segregated environments (eg DMZ),Patch Management, Certificate Management)
- Virtualisation & Automation(Citrix Virtualisation / VMWare / VDI, Automation tools, Hyper converged technologies, PowerShell scripting skills)
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Ryan Chu via email@example.com
Senior Consultant | Technology Recruitment, Hong Kong