- Quarry Bay
- Nov 25, 2022
- HK$51k -60k pm
A highly-diversified global corporation. Their businesses encompass property, aviation, beverages and food chain, as well as marine and trading & industrial activities.
- Develop and maintain security governance documentation and practices, and information security framework to ensure alignment with legal and regulatory requirements
- Identify security risks and drive opportunities to improve head office's security environment
- Liaise with information system owners to maintain risk and compliance protocols, and to progress with risk treatment plans
- Contribute to technology strategies and product selections, and ensure security controls are aligned with head office's information security policies and standards
- Perform regular review on company security practices to ensure compliance with Swire Group policies and latest Industry standards, such as GDPR, PIPL, etc.
- Establish close relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maintain and improve current security setting, and enhance users' awareness and knowledge of information security
- Conduct research on latest technology and select the more suitable solutions for company infrastructure enhancement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- CISSP holder; other relevant qualifications e.g. CEH, CISA, CISM, etc. are desirable
- At least 5 years' experience in Cybersecurity, with exposure of risk assessment or security compliance
- Solid knowledge of cyber security standards, e.g. ISMS, NIST Cyber Security Framework and ISO27001
- Proven track record in performing information technology/security audits, control assurance activities, risk management, information security compliance and governance, is preferred
- Good knowledge of security technologies for security incidents detection and prevention, such as IDS/IPS, Endpoint Security, Firewalls, Content Inspection and SIEM is a plus
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua is desirable
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Susan Wong at 6899 8842.
Please always leave your name and contact number for interested candidates to contact you.