- Central and Western District
- JN -062023-1939405
- Aug 07, 2023
- HK$51k -60k pm
A financial securities firm looking for a meticulous and joyous employee to join a fun team. Looking for a Central role? Click and apply!
Assistant Vice President / Associate of Settlement and Corporate Action team
We are supporting one of our clients to hire a talent for their middle office to be based in a beautiful centre located in Central, Hong Kong. The company focuses a lot on developing key individuals, hardworking employees and looking at the long-term growth prospects. Even during tough economic times, the company continues to endure major economic challenges and emerges as a strong financial securities firm.
Reporting to the VP/Team head, this will be a replacement position, and you will work alongside a few colleagues within the same team. Your key responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Provide corporate action service for fixed-income and equity markets
- Monitor daily operations, ensuring announcements are promptly and accurately execute customers' instructions
- Communicate with relevant departments such as front office and external parties relating to corporate action, processing payment/settlement
- Assist and support clients with their portfolios by providing custody and nominees services
- A more experienced employee will be providing coaching and help to supervising team juniors on relevant work
- Handle projects upon request as assigned by team head
You will come with a background and attitude of such:
- Bachelor's degree in any field, familiar with Microsoft excel, work, and PowerPoint tools
- Language requirements for work are English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Familiar with the systems such as CCASS, DCASS, Euroclear, SWIFT, and Calypso will be an advantage for your work
- Experienced and have a good eye for SFC and HKEX Rules and Regulations
- Hardworking, independent, loves teamwork, composed, can work under pressure, and lastly enjoys a great day at work
- For candidates with lesser experience, we may consider the position of Associate
For interested parties, kindly indicate your expected salary, while you apply to the position.
We look forward to having a conversation with you.