You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH759841 Sep 01, 2020 Competitive
Do you have extensive experience working with PPC Campaigns?
Our client is looking for an experienced and creative SEM Specialist to join their team in North York.
- Maximize the profitability of all paid marketing campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other media outlets
- Produce campaign performance and milestones reporting using Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, and others
- Produce positive measurable results in the form of marketing specific KPIs including target return on advertising spend and cost per conversion.
- Collaborate with the development team to implement advanced offline conversion tracking
- Continue to scale our media buying options such as niche crypto websites, blogs, and media outlet aggregators
Who you are
- An experienced PPC Manager (Pay Per Click) with more than 2 years of successfully profitable campaigns on various paid platforms.
- A data-driven decision-maker who is comfortable with working with numbers to analyze trends and inefficiencies
- Results-oriented: demonstrating intellect, strong work ethic, and "no task is too small" mentality.
- Passionate about PPC and do the impossible to stay up to date on new techniques.
- A professional who craves responsibility and thrives in a start-up environment.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines.
- Certified on Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, Google Ads, and others.
Consultant | Technology Recruitment