Preparing for your interview
Prepare, Review, Evaluate, Perfect
Morgan McKinley has developed a tailored approach to preparing you for interview with clients – whether the interview is arranged through Morgan McKinley or even through another recruitment company.
This is what we call Morgan McKinley PREP (Prepare Review Evaluate & Perfect).
A PREP is always done face to face between you and your consultant in advance of your client interview. PREP is critical to the success of your interview and we advise candidates to avail of this service. During PREP we will give you insights into the types of questions that a particular client may ask as well as the insights into individual hiring manager requirements. Every client will have a different interview approach and the more you are prepared the better the likely outcome.
PREP is truly bespoke and will give you the confidence and knowledge to go into your interview better prepared, which means you will be more likely to secure the job. It will also allow you to get the most out of the interview so that you can make an informed decision about your career. Your consultant will tell you more about PREP when they meet with you. Even if you secure an interview through another recruitment company, please contact us for a PREP. It is part of our commitment to you as part of the Career Partner Programme.
Download our full interview preparation guide for free here!
Compliance in your interest
Finding you a new role will often require us to follow compliance procedures. Throughout the compliance process the Morgan McKinley Compliance Team will ensure you are kept as up to date as possible at all stages and will ensure the process runs smoothly.
Every client will have different compliance requirements depending on their size, industry and the type of role we secure for you. Your Consultant and our Compliance Team will guide you through what is required but you will often be expected to provide some or all of the following items with supporting documentation.
Documents clients may request:
- Proof of highest completed education e.g. degree certificate
- Proof of professional qualification e.g. professional body certificate
- Readily available reference details
- Proof of earnings over the the last 3 years
- Supporting documentation for your employment history.
Knowledge gives you the edge
Insights into the market help you to go beyond in your career and we think it is only right that we provide these insights in as many ways as possible.
- Global Trend Reports by industry. These reports provide a global insight into a particular industry. The information is compiled through surveys conducted in each of our global markets.
- Monthly Industry Market Updates. These reports detail the previous month’s recruitment activity by industry and provided insights into who is hiring and how the market is changing (or not).
- Employment Monitors. The Morgan McKinley Employment Monitor is a quarterly report of the employment markets. It tracks employment data from the previous quarter and previous year. The employment monitor is published in the UK, Ireland and Asia-Pacific region.
- Success Series Webinars. We invite talented industry professionals across a wealth of different topics to run global webinars on a regular basis.
- High Profile Speaker/Networking Events. Throughout our global network, we regularly run high profile speaker events in various locations. These are a mixture of panel events with industry figures, journalists and other experts. These key speakers deliver advice on topics relevant to successful career building.
- Blogs. All of our blogs are written by our consultants, and cover a wide range of topics such as career advice, top tips, market updates and insights.
I have worked with Morgan McKinley over the last two years, both as the Group Executive, Strategy and Technology at Qantas and now as CEO, Jetstar Group. Over this time Morgan McKinley has consistently provided us with very high quality candidates from the top tier consulting firms for senior level strategy vacancies. They have successfully sourced talent from local and international markets for "Head Of" level roles. I would highly recommend Morgan McKiley to any business looking for the best candidates in the market for their strategy teams.
Leading Travel Company
In terms of the role Morgan McKinley have just placed, I was very impressed with the service provided and the candidates submitted. The Hiring Manager and the Head of Supply Chain have also given feedback that they were impressed with the shortlist you sent through. Great work!
Leading FMCG Company
Morgan McKinley is one of a few agencies that I have consistently received high quality candidates from, particularly in the Business Analyst space. They actively engage with the brief and are not afraid to ask clarifying questions, leading to a better result
Leading insurance Company
The candidates provided by Morgan McKinley for positions within IT and Business Transformation are always excellence. In addition to finding candidates who are technical extremely competent, including looking outside Australia for the relatively scarce competency that I need. Jonty has taken the time to get to know both myself and the organisation I work for. He has grasped our culture and only sends candidates who will be a good fit. This considerably reduces the cycle time to fill placements, and reduces the effort required on my part to do so.
Leading Telecommunications Company
Strong execution and change management is in real demand by our business right now and as a result, we want to partner with people who understand the space and, in turn, attracts the right talent. Morgan McKinley has been an excellent partner in this regard. They have a sound appreciation of these capabilities, are thorough in their approach with us and potential candidates and ensure that we are put in front of the right people at the right time.
Business Services Cooperation