- BBBH796751 Nov 25, 2021 £50k - £55k
Morgan McKinley is proud to be working with a prestigious and well-established organisation to recruit an ambitious Financial Accountant who is keen to add value.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for all elements of the month-end close and statutory reporting.
Key duties for the Financial Accountant will include:
- Own the statutory accounts, tax returns and other regulatory financial requirements.
- Work closely with the Financial Controller to ensure all reporting requirements are met.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Work with the Financial Controller to develop budgets and forecasts processes.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems and processes to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Build and monitor controls where appropriate to prevent errors in data collection and calculation, and to ensure the processes are robust and compliant.
- Ensure Balance Sheet Reconciliations are preformed and appropriate controls in place
- Oversea the Fixed Asset Register
- It is essential the candidate is a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Strong technical background
- Able to support stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
Based in Northamptonshire the business is at the forefront of innovation, offer fantastic career development and are known for developing talent.
The team are fun, experts in their fields and are keen to help integrate the new hire.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Financial Accountant has a range of £45,000 - £55,000, plus excellent benefits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Accounting and Finance Recruitment
+44 (0)1908 966 032