CASS Specialist - Banking Operations
City of London
- BBBH769003 Oct 27, 2020 Competitive
An Investment bank is looking to hire a CASS Operations Specialist to join their middle office team on a 15 month contract.
- Regular review and challenge of all controls currently performed across operations with particular emphasis on the regulatory control and CASS suit environment
- Daily CASS oversight, CASS segregation, manage monthly governance, yearly CASS audit.
- Knowledge of Client Money, The Client Assets Sourcebook and the scope and applicability of these rules across the banking service product offering suite
- Experience of Front Office Trade Supervisory controls including cancel and amend monitory
- Work with other ops teams to centralise and consolidate current regulatory control tasks into the central ops control function
- Knowledge of the CASS rule book
- Operations processing background with strong knowledge of recs and break management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations
44 (0)20 7092 0219