Trade Operations Middle Office
- BBBH775365 Feb 10, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a reputable Asset Management firm is looking to hire for an Trade Operations analyst. This is a permanent role.
- Operational support for Equity, Fixed Income, OTC, FX & Listed products.
- Resolving trader queries and providing ad hoc reports to traders.
- Working on daily trade/position/cash reconciliations. These could cover internal / external reconciliation liaising with external counterparties.
- Settlement agreement and payment processing.
- Working on system and process improvements, and new business initiatives as required.
- Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of relevant industry experience, having depth of knowledge in one or more products
- Middle office processing experience is essential, preferably having worked in an Investment Bank or Hedge Fund middle office role.
- Good front to back process and systems knowledge.
- Excel proficiency - use of pivot tables & basic macros required (VBA advantageous), with experience of analysis of large data sets.
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688
Delivery Consultant | Banking Operations & Financial Services Corporate Governance
+65 6818 3178