Operations Analyst (Contract)
- BBBH772783 Jan 07, 2021 S$0-49k
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire an Operations Analyst for a 6 months contract role. If you would be keen, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scanning of all Trade Finance documents
- Record all scanned documents
- Filing according to product (Outstanding & Closed files)
- Archiving documents to Warehouse
- Monitoring and Sorting all Export New Bills
- Preparing the bills for DHL / courier dispatch
- Monitoring acceptances and filing all advices
- Retrieving and Sorting all settled transactions
- Record and distribute all Incoming/ Outgoing SWIFTs ,preparing for files, including Letters of credits, collections etc.
- Tracing for Outstanding transactions with Outsourced Processing Centre.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Administration or Banking Operations department, preferable in Trade Finance/Loans areas, supporting GTB Business
- Preferred (not mandatory) Product knowledge in the Trade Finance Business, including Letters of Credit, Documentary collection, Guarantees, Financing products
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English.
- Excellent team worker, willing to contribute to team work, and ability to cover other colleagues.
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688
Delivery Consultant | Banking Operations & Financial Services Corporate Governance
+65 6818 3178