Manager / Lead Analyst, Applications
- BBBH781345 May 03, 2021 Competitive
We are looking for a Manager / Lead Analyst for our client in the Health-tech sector. The incumbent will be involved in the full SDLC, and is expected to lead a team.
- Ongoing applications support
- Conduct user requirement analysis for development or implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems
- Evaluate potential solutions and provide suitable recommendations
- Involve in SIT phase prior to implementation
- Liaise closely with various stakeholders (business users, third-party vendors)
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation
- Provide 24x7 primary application maintenance standby support
- Degree in Computer Science or Biosciences (Laboratory)
- 8-10 years experience in a similar job, implementing solutions and doing configuration work
- Experience in project management and/or team management
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872248
Licence Name: Serene Lim See Min
Talent Sourcer | M3S
+65 6818 3171