KYC Screening Manager, Private Banking
- BBBH795384 Oct 07, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Private Bank who is well known for their top notch bespoke wealth management services.
The Singapore team is looking for an AVP/VP to join their Operations department with predominant focus on KYC screening. You will be responsible to lead the names screening, periodic review and maintenance document review team.
Role and responsibilities
- Lead the screening team, responsible in liaising with the Relationship Manager/Marketing Assistants for all document reviews and system updates for post on-boarding maintenance requests initiated by client or from Periodic KYC Reviews.
- Ensure adherence to efficiency and effectiveness KPIs, including quality standards, turn-around time and overall team productivity
- Conduct training and provide advisory with respect to documentation requirement, screening queries and internal policies and procedures to Relationship Manager/Marketing Assistants
- Support/oversee key projects related to Account Services matters.
- Liaise with auditors and other stakeholders for audit and assurance related matters, when required.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and stay abreast with any regulatory changes pertaining to documentation and/or screening process and requirements
- Similar experience in private banking or retail banking with managerial experience
- Successful Candidates will have a bachelor's degree with at least 7-10 years' work experience in similar capacity and display keenness in developing career in the area of Operations Account Services space.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140