You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
IT Security Risk Manager
- BBBH768686 Oct 26, 2020 S$5-9k pm
A leading healthcare tech company in Singapore is looking for a IT Security Risk Manager to drive information security advisory and assurance program.
- Reports to Group Information Security Officer
- Drive information security assurance program
- Review information systems security controls against possible threats on information systems and work with stakeholders on remediation.
- Perform threat, vulnerability and risk assessment, as well as validation of suspected information system security vulnerability.
- Perform regular information system security risk metrics reporting and monitor key risk indicators.
- Provide information system security risk advisory, including recommendation of risk mitigation options, on information security risks associated with new healthcare initiatives
- Manage information system security incidents
- Drive the Group-wide information security risk awareness and training program
- Keep abreast of new industry trends, and regulatory requirements relating information security and information systems security
- More than 5 years of experience in information/cybersecurity and risk management
- Experience in information systems vulnerability assessment and validation
- Experience in IOT security
- Experience in leading information systems risk assessment and risk reduction initiatives
- Good knowledge and experience with application and platform technologies
- Good knowledge and experience with regulatory requirements pertaining to information security and information systems risk management
- Good problem analysis and resolution skills
- Good influencing skills within the team, department and across departments
- Ability to contribute through others, collaborate well across seniority, cultures and locations
- Good written and communication skills with ability to interact and engage with stakeholders and all levels of management
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
- Proactive and consistently show initiative, solution-oriented
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd/M3S Solutions
EA Licence No.: 11C5502
Registration No.: R1657697
Registration Name: Jessie Zeng
Programme Delivery Consultant | M3S
+65 6818 3130