- BBBH777242 Mar 09, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a global leading Technology organization, is looking for a experienced B2B Events Manager to join their expanding team.
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a global Technology organization. The Singapore team are looking for an experienced Events Marketing Manager to join their Global Events Team. You will be accountable for delivering marketing events, helping to drive strategy from planning to execution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce virtual, physical and hybrid events across APAC in close cooperation with external agencies and partners
- Work across multiple APAC countries, with a strong operational focus and a hands-on attitude in a high pace organization and environment
- Work closely with global and cross-functional counterparts to ensure cohesion and scalability for events messaging, campaigns and product launches
- Development, production and delivery of events following briefs from internal stakeholders
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- 7-10 years of events management experience, preferably in Technology
- Experienced in managing projects and possess strong decision making skills
- Ability to connect and work with senior stakeholders
- Immediate candidates preferred
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Kevan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1766634
+65 6818 3133