- Nov 21, 2022
A multinational internet Technology company is looking for an HR Operations Partner to lead daily operation activities
- Lead and direct any HR-related operation according to the organization's needs in the assigned area.
- Manage employee's life-cycle process (attraction, recruitment, onboarding, development, retention and separation)
- Manage and control risk and comply with business regulations and rules.
- Manage complex employee's relation issues
- Design internal procedures/policies and scale HR programs to enhance people's and workplace experience.
- +5 years in HR or any people management-related function.
- Experience in employee life cycle (attraction, recruitment, onboarding, development, retention, and separation)
- Good knowledge of Japanese Law
- Knowledge in Japanese Labor law
About our client
As a global AI technology leader, the company has a significant impact on its clients' lives by offering innovative content platforms to the public. The company provides a very diverse workplace and a unique career experience to
strengthen employee efficiency and career growth.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.