You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Cyber Security Engineer
- BBBH810409 Mar 21, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
Looking for an excellent Cyber Security Engineer to be a part of one of the largest internet service companies globally in the industry.
- Perform business risk analysis and implement projects to reduce risk or improve safety.
- Design and implement information security tools and processes.
- Assist with vulnerability management, cyber resilience and security incidents.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and update of information security architecture.
- Support the operation of cloud-based security services (e.g., AWS)
- More than 3 years of experience in security
- Experience in information security architecture development and maintenance
- Japanese and English (reading and writing) at a business level
- Security certification is an advantage (CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good with teamworking environment
- Being able to work independently
About our client
One of the largest global internet service companies in the industry, with its exceptional dominance in the APAC region market.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4563 8558