- Oct 10, 2022
A global leader luxury fashion house is looking for a C&B Analyst for Managing the HR Operation rewards matters.
- Analyze data to ensure the HR budgeting and forecasting
- Design the C&B policies and governance the meet the business goals for the Japan area
- Handle all the C&B-related operations: HRIS data maintenance, benefits, insurance, taxation & payroll administration, leave,…
- Provide day-to-day HR operations support to the human resources team
- Ensure effective communication between employees and the company and with external partners.
- 6 years +of experience as a C&B specialist or any similar function (Compensation, Benefits, HR consulting...)
- Work experience in HR policies, practices, and employment laws.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese
- Previous experience in the retail industry or BtoC
About our client
The client is one of the world's most valuable and profitable luxury brands in the world. The position is an opportunity to join a supportive and international work environment and a competitive compensation system based on the best practices in the Market.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.