Sample Business Analyst Job Description
Who We Are
At Morgan McKinley, we never lose sight of the role we play connecting talent with opportunities to solve the problems of today and tomorrow. Every individual in our business strives to go beyond for our clients and candidates to provide expert advice and become the trusted partner of choice.
Wherever you work in our business, you will have the opportunity to bring new ideas to continuously improve our service and deliver real value to our customers.
Together we go beyond.
We help organisations build their talent capability. Connecting people with opportunities.
Improving lives - Our People. Our Clients. Our Candidates.
- Always embracing change
- Always committed
- Always communicating
- Always building trust
You’ll be playing an important role in implementing information systems across our business departments and analysing clients’ objectives to develop recommendations.
As our BA you will be working closely with Project Managers to deliver strategic advisory and transformation projects.
- Collaborating with stakeholders, program managers, project managers to deliver project goals and objectives on time and on budget
- Planning, coordinating and conducting business analysis deliverables (producing the business analysis plan, workflow maps, business needs and requirements, processes and procedures and recommendations)
- Analysing the impact of proposed changes on workflow processes and employees
- Developing documentation to support changes
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency
- Planning business
- Creating and documenting support processes for new systems or system changes including the development of new and updated processes and responsibilities through training and communication
- Reporting on business analysis work
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Identifying causes of errors
- Working closely with the change management team to understand impacts on the business
- Re-engineering processes to meet program needs
- Determining and documenting business requirement
- Preparing feasibility and cost effectiveness proposals
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes
- Preparing technical reports by collecting and analysing information and trends
- Writing proposals for system changes and enhancements.
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Experience working with senior decision makers and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Solid end to end business BA skills
- Agile experience
- Degree qualified in Business Studies, Business Administration, Management, Information Technology or a related field.
- Experience of agile project management
Hiring a Business Analyst?
Our specialised recruitment teams are drawing on over 30 years’ experience in finding the right candidates for your industry. We pre-screen and meet with candidates before matching them with your business so that you are presented with only the best of the best to choose from.Find Talent