- JN -012023-1922736
- Jan 25, 2023
- £70k - £75k
Morgan McKinley is looking for a Group Treasurer for our international client who are growing both organically and by acquisition, due to priding themselves on their outstanding service and products
Morgan McKinley is looking for a Group Treasurer for our international client who are growing both organically and by acquisition, due to priding themselves on their outstanding service and products.
Their modern offices are based in Chippenham and boasts a collaborative work environment.
My client offers hybrid and flexible hours and the ability to work in a hybrid model of 3 days working from home, bonus and much more.
Morgan McKinely are looking for a qualified finance professional who has demonstrable experience in Treasury and is looking to work for a listed organisation but has local team ethos. The role will have 1 direct report and be responsible for the day-to-day management of the groups cash, loans, working capital and other financial instruments to support the achievement of the strategic and business objectives.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be tasked with the following:
- Manage the day to day bank relationships and Group borrowings, ensuring the processes are followed within compliance and covenants.
- Assessment, management and controls of the business related financial risks including FX and interest rates risk management.
- Management and control of the Groups day-to-day cash, including reconciliations, cash flow forecasting etc.
- Manage the Group cash position and ensure that an appropriate balance is retained.
- Manage the groups weekly and monthly cash flow processes and models ensuring the forecast is updated and accurate
- Work closely with the accountants to manage cash positions and local requirements and settlement of transfer pricing balances.
- Be the key contact for external auditors on treasury and working capital matters.
- Provide support to the Group Financial Controller with acquisitions, including financing, integration, cashflow forecasting and onboarding of treasury processes to meet group requirements
- Implementation of robust controls related to treasury matters relating to all parts of the business.
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Treasury Manager/ Group Treasurer/ Head of Treasury/ Treasury Accountant.
- Qualified with a Treasury qualification, or CIMA/ACCA/ ACA qualified.
- Experience in corporate international treasury is advantageous.
- Have up to date knowledge of IFRS.
- Have demonstrable experience in cashflow forecasting and reporting, liaising with banking partners and understanding the relationship between cashflow balance sheet and P&L accounts.
- Ability to prepare and present technical proposals to the senior leadership team.
What you will get:
- Up to £70k base - depending on experience.
- Annual bonus
- Flexible benefits scheme including healthcare, dental care and more
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Life Assurance
- Free parking
- Discounted services including stores and qym membership
- Much more
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | Accounting & Finance Recruitment