- JN -072023-1941362
- Oct 09, 2023
- £50k - £55k
Morgan McKinley is looking for a Financial Accountant who wants to work for an acquisitive organisation based in Chippenham. This is a newly created role, joining an established friendly team.
Morgan McKinley is looking for a Financial Accountant who wants to work for an acquisitive organisation based in Chippenham. This is a newly created role, joining an established friendly team, supporting the Group Finance Reporting Manager.
My client offers an opportunity for a Finalist/ Newly qualified Accountant to join a growing organisation who offer superb offices and supportive environment with succession planning and opportunity.
My client offers hybrid working- 2 days in the office and 3 days WFH, flexible start and finish times, 25 days leave, private healthcare and much more. If you are keen to be a part of an acquisitive, growing organisation with a strong reputation in their field and with employees, this role could be for you!
Reporting to the Group Finance Reporting Manager you will be tasked with the following:
- Supporting the Group Finance Reporting Manager with statutory reporting, monthly reporting, and compliance activities.
- Preparation of the journals, accruals and prepayments in relation to the Group.
- Preparation of the Group of entities balance sheet reconciliations inc: Sub ledger reconciliation.
- Review the Balance sheet prepare by junior team members.
- Analysis and review of the balance sheet variance analysis for all central entities.
- Support and management of new r revised accounting processes and controls including presenting impact assessments to senior stakeholders.
- Support the reparation of annual and interim reporting to IRFS and group accounting policies ensuring all records are to audit standard and any know risks are flagged.
- Assist with the integration pf completed and future acquisitions in the finance systems.
- Review of UK and European VAT returns associated reconciliations to the nominal ledger.
What you will need:
- Demonstrable experience in job roles such as; Financial Accountant / Audit senior/ Accounts Senior/ Accountant/ Group accountant/ Company Accountant.
- Either finalist or qualified ACA/ ACCA or CIMA
- Strong understanding of financial control, best practice and preparation of schedules for audit.
- Build strong internal and external relationships.
- Strong technical understanding of the interaction between balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow.
What you will get:
- £50k-£55k base dependent on experience + study support if required.
- Hybrid working- 2 days office based, 3 days WFH
- Enhanced pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Staff discount scheme
- Employee assistance service
- Electric Car Scheme
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Recruitment Manager