- JN -012024-1953802
- Jan 16, 2024
- £30k - £35k
Morgan McKinley are seeking a skilled Accounts Payable Supervisor to join our vibrant team near West Swindon, Wiltshire, reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager.
**Job Opportunity: Accounts Payable Supervisor**
Are you ready to set sail in a leadership role? We are seeking a skilled Accounts Payable Supervisor to join our vibrant team near West Swindon, Wiltshire, reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager.
**About the Company:**
Morgan McKinley is working with a growing organisation who are internationally renowned, and who pride themselves on industry-beating metrics and a commitment to staff development. They offer a fun vibrant open plan office with a dynamic team with a commitment to staff development and a friendly, professional atmosphere. This is a great time to join the business in this newly created role, due to growth where your skills will contribute to the success of a thriving business.
As the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will lead our Accounts Payable team, ensuring timely and accurate payments to suppliers, maintaining controls, and contributing to team development. This is a newly created role where you will be able to build the position and mould the role.
- Manage workload of the Accounts Payable Team
- Conduct daily team meetings
- Prepare payment runs and oversee reconciliations
- Report and reconcile P&L for package departures
- Lead training initiatives and manage KPIs
- Resource planning to ensure adequate coverage
- Utilise strong Accounts Payable skills and attention to detail
- Excel proficiency for effective data management
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- You will ideally have team management experience including coaching, mentoring, supervising, or as a team leader.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Initiative, motivation, and willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Salary up to £32k base
- Company Bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- Medical Benefit
- Hybrid work with 2 days working from home and 3 days office based upon passing probation.
- Internal awards and incentives monthly, quarterly and annually
- And much more.
CV review with the client is on Thursday 18th January with 1st and 2nd stage Interviews week comencing 22nd January. Please get in touch with Nikki Foster on 07999116676 or send your CV or apply via the advert.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Recruitment Manager