Morgan McKinley is looking for fluent French speakers with Customer Service skills to work for a great company based in East Grinstead. The French speaking Customer Services role is to start ASAP and will be working for 6-12 months. The main purpose of the Customer Services role is to be part of the customer contact centre, is to handle customer enquiries and organising their assistance overseas.
Hours: Shift work, rota basis - based on 35 hours per week between 07:00 and 22:00 to include weekends and bank Holidays.
Salary: £21-£26K dependent on experience
Duties will include:
● To manage all incoming and outgoing telephone calls and emails in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
● Maintain a clear and complete record of each assistance case and follow through on all cases to completion.
● Manage all aspects of the customer assistance required, ensuring that all services are delivered within the agreed times and the teams are fully updated on progress.
● Ensure that any service failures or potential problems are escalated
● Check all invoices for UK and foreign suppliers against agreed parameters.
● Advise customers and answer queries regarding their claims
Skills & Experience Required:
● Excellent Customer Service skills
● High level of organisation required
● Able to remain calm and focussed under pressure
● To be driven by providing the highest level of customer care and service
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluent French
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.