Technical Support Engineer
- BBBH810430 May 25, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
Europe's biggest fintech company is seeking a talented Technical Support Engineer to join its workforce with an immediate start in Tokyo.
- A complete understanding of our customers' business and needs, combined with product knowledge to help customers better understand our software and meet their business requirements.
- Flexibly support our customers according to their needs.
- Work closely with other teams and help each other to provide better support across the business.
- Contribute to the expansion of sales opportunities through in-depth product knowledge, and assist in the sales process where necessary.
- Practical experience as a system administrator
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Ability to work as part of a team, collaborating with others.
- Knowledge of OEM services is an advantage.
- Experience with OCR and RPA software is an advantage.
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
About our client
One of the top fintech companies in the industry as well as it being the fastest-growing company in APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4563 8558