You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH800100 Mar 28, 2022 Competitive
Consulting firm is hiring Associate to Director level consultants for Strategic Consulting Team. Accountable for planning, testing, and launching of the projects to optimize strategic solutions
- Formulating business development strategies, identifying market potentiality.
- Carrying out market research, analyzing market value in areas of high growth record.
- Providing suggestive strategic plans to enhance business growth.
- Supporting strategy implementation to maximize projects' long-term impacts.
- Managing existing portfolio to ensure it is in line with business development strategy.
- Offering proactive support in delivering, launching, and testing the process of projects.
- Working experience in M&A Advisory, Business Strategy Planning, PMI; or experience in working in investment areas.
- Project management experience in M&A, PMI, Process Reforming.
- Project management skills especially towards Global and Cross-border strategy planning and/or implementation.
- Adaptable in-depth industrial knowledge within CRP, TMT, LS/HC, and Start-ups sectors.
- Analytic skillset in solving conflicting issues.
- Self-motivated and committed to meet deadline.
About our client
This company is a top player in the consultancy industry, also a company to experience diversity and professionality with a global workforce and leading business insights.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Group
+813 4550 6579