Senior Internal Audit - Foreign Insurance
- BBBH776846 Mar 30, 2021 ¥8M to ¥11M
Join Foreign Global Insurance Internal Audit team in Tokyo that partners with the business to improve operation and mitigate risk.
- Review, improve and implement internal audit and conduct internal control based on US SOX
- Keep up-to-date on insurance regulations and compliance requirements and communicate with the business to plan and improve audit plans accordingly.
- Conduct risk assessment before annual internal audit
- Evaluate quality of audit conducted.
- Report to Board of directors on audit plan, and results
- Reply to FSA inspections and financial monitoring and when required.
- +5 years of experience in Insurance business.
- Good knowledge in Insurance laws and regulations.
- Qualified Internal Auditor: CIA or CFSA
- Native Japanese and able to read and write in English
About our client
Foreign Global Insurance, General Insurance based in Japan, offers great work flexibility and possible work from home in the future as well.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Legal & GRC Recruitment
813 4550 6568