- JN -102023-1950065
- Oct 31, 2023
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Project Manager working closely with the Region
- Manage projects and lead more junior consultants for software implementation/integration projects.
- Work closely with the region including but not limited to Japan China Korea and South East Asia
- Support presales activities such as product/technology due diligence
- Manage project scope, schedule, delivery plan, requirement gathering, project dependence, risk, and any changes that occur to project scope and customers' expectations.
- Strong project management skills, with 5+ years of experience managing complex multi-million-dollar client-facing projects.
- Experience in project management of software solutions implementation projects involving Supply Chain Management or Logistics, Trade management, Indirect Tax, ERP systems is preferred
- full business level Japanese and good communication skills in English. Fluency in any other Asian language is a plus.
- Quick learner and ability to work with minimum supervision.
About our client
World Renowned Global Professional Services Firm
- Manager | Projects & Change Recruitment