Legal Counsel - Corporate
- BBBH810885 Mar 25, 2022 ¥20M +
A leading global bank is searching for a qualified lawyer to join it's stable and growing business in Japan
- As part of an established and international team, this person will be tasked with providing legal support for corporate governance, secretarial, employment and regulatory matters.
- Responsibilities would include coordinating with business units and key stakeholders to manage legal risks through accurate advice and documentation.
- Handling corporate secretarial tasks in line with governance standards.
- Working with compliance and HR to develop company policies, procedures and codes of conduct in line with laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with legal team locally and overseas on group-wide initiatives, as well as liaising with external lawyers.
- 3+ years PQE covering financial services (banking, securities or asset management)
- Preferably in-house experience but also open to law firms
- Native Japanese and Business/Fluent English
About our client
Global organisation with a mature, relaxed and flat structure. International office in Tokyo with flexible working arrangements and prospects for internal transfer.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.