Investment Banking Operations - Osaka Office
- BBBH773117 Jan 13, 2021 ¥5.5M to ¥8M
A new opportunity to work within a specialist operations team at a leading investment & corporate bank in their Osaka office.
- Create non-financial regulatory reports for both the investment banking and corporate banking businesses.
- Work to improve the level of control within Operations, strengthening the first-line of defense within the organization.
- Complete risk assessments for operational processes, identifying and mitigating risks and escalating issues to senior management.
- Stay up to date with regulatory requirements and ensure that reporting procedures satisfy evolving regulatory trends.
- Work closely with the business and other operational teams in Tokyo and Osaka, gaining a thorough understanding of front to back flows within Investment Banking, Securities and Banking.
- Contribute to the bank's Anti-money laundering and Know Your Customer responsibilities.
- Manage static data on products and clients.
- This role is ideal for a proactive and enthusiastic banking professional who is keen to work in Osaka within a specialist team in a leading global financial institution.
- JSDA Sales Representative Qualification 1 & 2
- Ability to work with internal colleagues in both Japanese and English.
- Proactive mindset with a keen interest in regulations, control and governance.
About our client
A leading global investment and corporate bank with a established office in Osaka.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571