- Tokyo 23 wards
- Nov 06, 2023
As a Global Professional Recruitment Consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. Since opening our first office in Cork, Ireland in 1988, the company has enjoyed significant growth year-on-year and today employs over 900 people throughout its 20 offices in 11 countries.
As a Team Leader/Manager on the IT desk, you will be working in a team of consultants recruiting IT Professionals across multiple industries in the BtoC and BtoB and Financial Services.
You will be recruiting for Mid to Senior level roles such as Application Developers, Infrastructure Specialists, Solution Architects, etc. and you will lead a team of high performing IT recruitment experts.
This is a great opportunity for someone at a Senior Recruiter level to step up into a leadership role.
What will we offer you:
- A large established client portfolio + strong candidate database + researchers on-site and off-site that will provide you with accurate market maps and appointments with new candidates
- Transparent salary and bonus structure which provides competitive basic salaries and unparalleled earning potential for top performers
- Structured and clear career path
- Personalised training plus online learning and development programs
- Proven track-record of working in IT recruitment in Japan
- Mindset: Driven, motivated, energetic, self-motivated, proactive and willing to learn
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Business level/fluent English
- Business level or above Japanese is a plus
- Must be currently based in Japan
What are you waiting for? Contact Natassja Barzetti, our Talent Acquisition Specialist today for a confidential discussion
As a Global Professional Recruitment Consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. Since opening our first office in Cork, Ireland in 1988, the company has enjoyed significant growth year-on-year and today employs over 1000 people throughout its 20 offices in 11 countries.
- Talent Acquisition Specialist