You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH812164 Apr 05, 2022 €70k - €90k
A FMCG organisation is seeking a Maintenance Manager in Tipperary. The successful candidate will have 3 to 5 years management experience.
- Assist with the development of the plant and facilities, management of maintenance and equipment.
- Delegate and assign work to the maintenance team and support them in their activities while setting monthly targets to enhance the plant and equipment performance.
- Implement Preventative Maintenance plans and weekly production schedules in line with operational requirements.
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements are met during work execution and highlight areas of improvement.
- Highlight any further training required by the maintenance team.
- Perform any further duties related to the efficiency of the maintenance and engineering function of the business.
- Qualification in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a managerial role in a maintenance environment.
- Excellent management, troubleshooting and proactivity skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300