Morgan Mckinley are working for a rapidly growing company located in the outskirts of Bath! Offer hyrbid working and lots of progression!
Your new company Bristol based growing business
Your new role:
Main tasks will be ownership and production of branch P&Ls, and working with the management accountants across the business to deliver the monthly results.
* Owning specific branch P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
* Delivering branch P&L Reviews at month end
* Providing clear and actionable P&L explanation and Commentary to the branch business support managers each month
* Dealing with branch queries regarding their results, reconciling their income differences at month end, and ensuring any process issues are picked up and resolved
* Owning specific Balance Sheet accounts at month end and working with the team to deliver a comprehensively reconciled balance sheet pack each month
* Uploading the by month Budgets for new Acquisitions as required by the Acquisitions team
* Raising sales invoices and credits to clear intercompany balances as required by the MA Intercompany
* Utilising the finance system and practice management system reporting tools to improve the information provided by the finance team, and available for the team to drive efficiencies
* Being proactive in issue identification and resolution, including identification of profit opportunities
* Any other tasks as required
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong academically
* AAT qualified or an ACCA/CIMA studier
* Experienced in Assistant Management Accountant roles
What you'll get in return
* Flexible working options available
* Study support and excellent career opportunities
* Great team to work with
To apply for the role please contact Lucy Platt at Morgan Mckinley ASAP on 0777 614 6634 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.