- JN -122023-1952695
- Jan 08, 2024
Our client, a global bank, is expanding their Compliance Commodities team. The right candidate should have strong experience in a similar role.
We are currently working with a global bank who is currently expanding their Anti Financial Crime and Compliance team. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 8 years experience in a similar role with good understanding of local regulations and international regulations such as EU/UK/US AML Act. Experience in commodities or metals financial crime compliance will be an added advantage.
- Provide advisory for the Investment Bank's Emerging Markets business, focusing on matters such as know-your-client and money laundering.
- Assist in designing and implementing a global Financial Crime risk management framework for the business unit, covering client perimeter, risk assessment, and risk appetite.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Emerging Markets business, coordinating risk assessments for functions like Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption, and Sanctions.
- Review and assess client and transaction-related escalations in regional/global risk review forums, contributing to decisions on new/existing clients.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a Financial Crime advisory role.
- Good understanding of local and global regulations (EU/UK/US)
- Experience in commodities or precious metals financial crime compliance
- Strong communicator and interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with global stakeholders at all level of seniority
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1549612 Dhanushi De Silva
Dhanushi De Silva
- Senior Consultant | Insurance & Buy side