- JN -102023-1948564
- Oct 05, 2023
You will be part of a multi-award winning firm. A leading organization in the public sector, transforming through smart technology and latest innovations.
- Identify opportunities for improvements related to internal processes;
- Exploring and adopting technology solutions for automation includes data warehouse; business analytics tools; Robotic Process Automation etc
- Providing project management skillset in managing multiple improvement projects;
- Assist in project management and change management to obtain stakeholders buy-in;
- Support in development and/or deployment of POC via automation tools (IE Power platform / UI path)
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Experience with workflow automation setup using tools such as Sharepoint / Power Automate / Power App
- Excellent analytical skill and proficiency with Microsoft Excel/ Visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI etc.
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1876670