Service Delivery Manager - ITIL (Contract)
- BBBH782693 Jun 11, 2021 Competitive
Service Delivery Manager with strong ITIL & ITSM experience - Extendable Contract Role
I'm currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager for an Investment firm in Singapore. This is 12 Months Contract role to start with. This is extendable / convertible to permanent role. This role will report into the Director - IT Services and will be responsible for driving delivery of the IT projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Act as the main point of contact for user across various locations
- Manage and build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Plan, implement, control, review, and audit of service provision, to meet business requirements
- Collaborate with relevant teams to define service delivery roadmap
- Managing the service providers for delivering quality infrastructure services and application services
- Monitoring and manage the performance of the Service Providers as per the SLA's and performance indicators set
- Conduct Operational meetings and business reviews with customers of all levels including executives' levels on service delivery
- Continuously working towards improving and measuring the service management function and ITSM processes and procedures for Incident, Change, Problem and Requests across the organisation.
- Manage planning and implementation of the results by ensuring the reporting is conducted in a proper manner
- Be involved in delivering and presenting the Incident Reports
- Implement, review, maintain and audit all ITIL Change Management process and procedures
- Continual Service Improvement
- Drive initiatives for continuous service improvements.
- Ensure that Service Management architecture/designs, plans, policies, procedures, controls, processes, standards are aligned with the companies plan and strategy
Requirements / Experience:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a any related discipline
- Solid experience in ITIL and Service Management
- Preferably must have set up a service management function previously.
- Prior experience in Service management, preferably setting up the service management function
- Prior experience in a management role and interacting with stakeholders is good to have
- Experience in the Financial Service and Investments space is good to have
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, please apply to this job or submit your updated CV.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1550061
Senior Consultant | IT Recruitment
+65 6818 3132