Morgan McKinley is currently partnering with a well known design firm, they are currently looking to bring in a Regional Finance Director to join their team.
* Serves as an integral member of the Region's management and leadership team
* Working with Accounting Manager(s), provide oversight of Project Accountants, and related finance staff
* Oversee billing and fee management operations in the Region and ensures that all financial activities are consistent with company's policies and procedures
* Prepare quarterly revenue forecast with Office Directors, Studio Directors and Practice Area Leaders
* Assist Regional Operating Officer in preparing operating budget and closely monitors overhead expenditures
* Prepare monthly estimate of profit and loss and manages month end close with Accounting Manager(s)
* Closely manages accounts payable, collections, overhead expenses and productivity projections
* Monitors accounts receivable and assists in collection efforts when necessary
* Assists Regional Operating Officer in analysis of operations and preparation of monthly operating report.
* Acts as a resource and financial expert within the Region
* Is involved in firm wide projects and initiatives. Participates in conference calls and meetings as appropriate
* Reviews vendor contracts and provides appropriate feedback regarding business terms, as required
The Successful Applicant:-
* Minimum of 10 years of related experience. Bachelor's degree in accounting or Finance.
* Strong knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards in Singapore and other relevant countries. Knowledge of US GAAP is a plus.
* Good understanding of tax regulations and tax accounting principles, e.g. GST, income tax and deferred tax etc.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and analytical skills
* Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities in a dynamic environment, and produce accurate and timely deliverables
* Strong customer service orientation, a team player with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships
* Results driven, detail orientated, self-motivated and proactive
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1985781
EAP Name: Elva Cheng