- JN -012024-1953372
- Jan 04, 2024
- S$10-14k pm
Our client is a multinational Social Media company.They are seeking a Legal Project Manager to serve their growing Legal teams across the Asia-Pacific region.
They are seeking a Legal Project Manager to serve their growing Legal teams across the Asia-Pacific region, with a focus on leading projects across such areas as Regulatory, Compliance, Privacy, Content, Security and E-commerce.
This is a 09 month contract role.
- Ensuring projects are managed according to requirements and timelines.
- Drive the creation of integrated project plans and timelines, including goal/scope setting with stakeholders, facilitating requirements gathering, defining roles and responsibilities, and brainstorming compliance options and solutions to be implemented.
- Lead and support multiple workstreams and/or project teams to execute against project plans and defined scope & requirements.
- Build strong working relationships with legal teams and cross functional stakeholders, allowing for efficient collaboration, engagement and the ability to influence as appropriate.
- Proficient in all the standard project management work products (scoping, planning, reporting, tracking, risk & issue management, etc.) and the ability to integrate and synthesize information from multiple teams, including Legal, Product, Privacy, Security and Policy, in order to analyze complex issues, mitigate risks and solve problems.
- Promote, manage, and deliver the continuous improvement of project activities and seek opportunities to connect outcomes with other projects/priorities.
- Propose solutions to manage stakeholder expectations and manage scope throughout the delivery of the project, and demonstrate the techniques and capabilities needed to bring problematic projects/teams back on track.
- Bachelor's degree in business, Management, Technology, or a related field
- Min 5 years of program/project management experience
- 1+ years of experience working on legal, compliance and/or risk management related projects.
- Proven ability to lead and execute complex projects throughout all stages of the project lifecycle and managing a diverse set of stakeholders and cross-functional teams from initiation through to close.
- Proven ability to collaborate with partners across multiple disciplines, functions and managing various time zones.
- Ability to work in a global, fast-paced environment and under tight timelines to deliver high-quality results/outputs
- PMP, CAPM, PRINCE2 or other relevant project management certification(s) is desired.
Interested candidates may apply through the application system or send it Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration No. R1765539
- Senior Delivery Consultant | Corporate Accounts Recruitment