- JN -012024-1954996
- Jan 29, 2024
- S$5-9k pm
Our client, a leading Multinational Tech company, developer of personal-computer software systems and applications. The candidate will play a critical role in working with partners to drive sales
The candidate will play a critical role in working with partners, C-Suites to drive solution sales, strong opportunity creation and pipeline management.
This is a Short term contract role (scope for extension of contract).
- Manage large opportunities and lead them to closure through monitoring of pipeline of large opportunities, working closely within the SMB team, partners and end-customers
- Identify key Partners that can drive sales of Product, ensure readiness and focus of the respective Partners, identify capability and capacity gaps and mobilize internal/external resources to bridge the gaps, drive territory plans with respective Partners
- Coordinate pre-sales and sales efforts for the product with internal (Account Executive, Inside Sales, Cloud Specialist, Territory Channel Manager etc.) and external resources (Partner Sales & Technical teams)
- Driving deal closure, acceleration through partners, digital sales team and inside tele-sales team
- Co-creating GTM strategy and execution through partners, aligning with marketing plans and program offers
- Drive strong opportunity creation and pipeline management at scale via Partners.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer science, Information systems, Cyber security
- Fresh graduates or internship / 1 year experience in sales , pre sales role
- Should be comfortable doing a sales role
- Should have good communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are keen on this exciting opportunity, kindly 'Apply Now'.
*Referrals are greatly appreciated*
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration No. R1765539
- Senior Delivery Consultant | Corporate Accounts Recruitment