- JN -052023-1938659
- May 26, 2023
- S$5-9k pm
Morgan Mckinley is hiring a Project Manager for a leading award winning public agency who will be part of National level projects.
1) Manage and responsible for multiple projects from initiation to implementation.
2) Determine project goals to ensure the project supports business objectives and strategies.
3) Develop project plans which include requirements, scope, deliverables, budget, schedules, complete and submit required internal/external forms/paper.
4) Discuss with project teams and clusters, and clear required forum for project plans to be included in clusters and project teams' next financial year workplan.
5) Define project tasks and resource requirements to achieve optimal resource utilization.
6) Identify, manage and track issues, risks and dependencies that affect the delivery of the project outcome.
7) Track project deliverables and ensure projects are completed within budget, schedules and quality standards.
8) Present reports and project updates to stakeholders on a regular basis
9) Engagement, communication and promotion of plans to key stakeholders.
10) Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
11) Liaise with internal teams to identify objectives and deliverables for relevant work plans.
12) Manage vendors and internal customers to deliver projects, change requests and service requests on time to meet overall project goals.
13) Ensure smooth transition from project delivery to operations.
14) Prepare and submit funding requests
1) Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
2) Good grasp of IT technologies, methodologies and best practices.
3) Possess strong interpersonal skills and resourcefulness with the ability to work with different groups of stakeholders.
4) Strong critical skills such as collaboration, oral and written.
5) Knowledge with hands-on experience in development using programming languages such as .Net, Java, C#, Python.
6) Knowledge/experience with application framework such as Spring Framework would be an advantage.
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1876670