- JN -042023-1930884
- Jan 10, 2024
Our client, a ship-management company based in Athens is currently looking for a HR & Office Manager to join their team. This is a new role with opportunities to learn and grow pforessionally.
- Ensure the delivery of the operational process to a high standard.
- Identify opportunities that will continuously improve the office management, procurement, and any additional task that may be required to perform
- Develop office policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented properly
- Be involved in office layout and planning
- Assist in the acquisition of office hardware. Research vendors, conduct price comparisons, place orders and monitor deliveries.
- Assist with administrative work related to reimbursements, scheduling of interviews, managing the team calendarsetc.
- Assist in the renewal of company service providers (i.e. IT, Insurance, etc)
- Maintain office supplies inventory and place orders when required
- Liaise with building management to register, activate and deactivate access to the office
- Arrange delivery and courier services for local and international
- Welcome and greet visitors and answer and direct calls
- Oversee HR and office administration functions including assisting with recruitment, onboarding, payroll, benefits administration, and employee records maintenance
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records (leaves, work schedules)
- Assist or Process preparation of HR documents (offer letters, employment letters, confirmation of end of probation)
- Develop and Maintain HR policies
- At least 6 year of experience in Human Resource and Office Management
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written in English.
- Professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills
- Quick learner, Detailed oriented: Demonstrable thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Shawn at for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd FOO HOU SHENG SHAWN EA Licence No: 11C5502 Registration No: R11872138
- Principal Consultant | HR Recruitment